Navigating OFM02/23/2022 ● By Valerie Conolly
Now in our 28th year of success, Oregon Family Magazine has been serving the greater Eugene/Springfield, Lane County area since 1994. Oregon Family Magazine provides family-focused editorial and local events relevant to both parents and children. We stand alone as the areas #1 resource for families in Lane County, and beyond!
What We Offer
Oregon Family Magazine is here to provide you with all your needs!
- Looking for something to do with your family? For yourself? For your kids? Check out our Eugene/Springfield based calendar and stay up to date on what’s going on within Lane County.
Do you have something you’d like to add to our public calendar? Submit your event here.
- Check out the best local businesses Lane County has to offer. From local markets to small businesses, you can be sure to find what you’re looking for.
- Are you a local business looking to be added to our free directory? Submit your business information here.
Topic Focused Articles
- Are you looking for the best tips to navigate parenthood? Check out our Parenting section and browse through our extensive list of articles that will be sure to teach you something new! Our most recent article focuses on The Power of Touch and addresses the nurturing relationship of our children’s well-being.
- Good health is central to human happiness. Maintain a healthy lifestyle by doing what is right for your body. Learn the best practices to live your best life by viewing our selection of health related articles.
- Looking to find ways to best support your child's development in imagination, creativity and emotional strength? From Back to School suggestions to advice on addressing anxiety, OFM provides you with outstanding suggestions to help fuel creativity and productivity for the little one’s.
- Want to stay up to date on everything Oregon Family Magazine? Check out our most recent issues within the past year and subscribe to receive the most updated content and news.
- Summer Camp Directory (March-August)
- Education Resource Guide (January and August)
- Holiday Gift Guide (December annually)
- To learn more about these opportunities, visit our advertise page.
Have a question? Need advertising information? Send us a note or give us a call, we’re happy and ready to help!
Oregon Family Magazine
PO Box 21732 Eugene, OR 97402
Email Inquiries: Here (bottom of page)
For product reviews, story ideas or any editorial-related pitches, email [email protected]