Howl at the Moon! Winter Solstice Celebration
Event tags: Science, Museum, Solstice, Wolves
Bring the whole family for a howling good time at the museum and the Many Nations Longhouse!
· Storytelling by Coos and Komemma Kalapuya Tribal member Esther Stutzman
· Live music by the Oregon Old Time Fiddlers’ Association
· Performances by the CABA Chinese Lion Dance Troupe
· Craft beer samples by Claim 52 Brewing
· Food for purchase by The Dumpling Group
· Crafts, face painting, and more!
$5 general admission. Admission is free with a non-perishable food donation (per person) to FOOD for Lane County.Visit Event Website for More Info