Overview > About
Bricks 4 Kidz: Where Children Learn, Build and Play!
Bricks 4 Kidz® offers STEM-principled educational play activities for children ages 3-13+, where they learn, build and play with LEGO® Bricks. Bricks 4 Kidz programs are built around proprietary model plans designed by engineers and architects with exciting themes such as space, construction and amusement parks that provide building blocks for educational play.
The programs are led by trained Bricks 4 Kidz teachers and include after-school enrichment classes, summer camps, pre-school classes, robotics classes and birthday parties that provide a safe, relaxed learning environment, where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated.
Motorized model building provides kids with opportunities for problem solving and helps them develop an appreciation for how things work – learning while having fun!
Goals of Bricks 4 Kidz programs:
• Introduce engineering and architecture principles
• Explore math and science concepts
• Engage in STEM activities
• Build self-confidence and problem-solving skills
• Enhance self-esteem through solving problems and completing projects
• Activate children’s lively imaginations