Crazy Curly Broccoli Bake
09/13/2009 09:10, Published by Anonymous, Categories:
- 1½ cups whole wheat corkscrew pasta, dry
- 3 cups broccoli, frozen, chopped
- 1 10.5-oz. can low-fat cream of broccoli soup, condensed
- ½ cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons plain breadcrumbs
- ¼ teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to package directions. Place frozen broccoli in large microwave-safe dish and cook for 2 minutes on HIGH. Coarsely chop cooked broccoli. Mix soup with skim milk, and add to chopped broccoli. Add cooked pasta and mix. Top with bread- crumbs and seasoning blend. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until heated through.
Nutrition Information per Serving: Calories: 164, total fat: 2.2g, saturated fat: 0.6g, % of calories from fat: 11, protein: 8g, carbohydrate: 31g, cholesterol: 2mg, dietary fiber: 5g, sodium: 351mg"