● By Anonymous
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 prebaked pizza crust (11"), or two 8-inch crusts
- 2-3 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Coarse salt
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine olive oil and garlic. Spread evenly on pizza crust. Arrange tomatoes on crust. Top with raisins and basil. Sprinkle cheeses over pizza. Dust lightly with coarse salt.
Bake on oven rack or a baking sheet for 15-18 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is lightly crisped.